3 yo has all his teeth? Or still some coming in?

My son will be 3 in a few months. Is it possible he still has some molars waiting to erupt? I swear I feel little bumpies in the very back of his mouth. He was complaining boo-boo mouth and digging around so I checked lol, it's not a habit to stick my fingers into his mouth :-) dh says he's finished but I think he still has maybe 2 teeth waiting to come in on the bottom, one on each side. But I don't really know lol, that's why I'm asking!

MagicToenail

Asked by MagicToenail at 10:45 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Does he have 20 teeth in? He may be getting his 2 year molars. My daughter hasn't gotten them in yet. She has her 1st molars, and all her other teeth, but her 2 year molars.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 11:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• 10 teeth on the top
    10 teeth on the bottom
    count them
    Has your child gone to see the dentist yet? the dentist will count the teeth
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 11:09 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Going to the dentist in a few days! His first dentist sucked so I switched lol. He was asking me if my son had any cavities, because he didn't want to look into his mouth. I'm like, uh, isn't that your job?! I'll try to count his teeth in a bit :)
    MagicToenail

Answer by MagicToenail at 11:15 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• If you can't count them all, just look for two big flat ones in the back on each side.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• usually aaround 3 all baby teeth are in.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2009