Does anyone have 6t in girls they no longer need? she is growing soooo fast. only 4 years old

saraward08

Asked by saraward08 at 10:47 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• I can look and see what I have in bags, if I do, you are more than welcome to them
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:50 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I only have boys, but was wondering when they started making 6T's? My new 5 year old is in boys size 6 for length but I have to cinch the waist in (thank goodness for adjustable waistbands now!)

What's the difference between a 6T and a regular size 6? Or is that just girl sizes?
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Try asking on your local freecycle.org board. There are people in your area that might have some and all you do is go pick them up...for free. I give things away all the time on there.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:36 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• They do grow fast, what i do is if i see something that i love onsale but to big, i buy it anyway turn next season she has a few things to start off with, sorry my 4yr. old is in a 4-5. good luck!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My daughter is almost 8 and is just barely starting to grow out of 6t. I may have some to pass on but I'm not sure how to get them to you, where do you live?
    rocknmom85

Answer by rocknmom85 at 11:42 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I live in ga! But i could send you money to send them!
    sry no lol its just a 6 but im just used to saying t lol
    thank you all so much!
    saraward08

Answer by saraward08 at 12:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Ok, well I'm in Sacramento, CA. Do you only want size 6 or do you need 5 too? I may still have some.
    rocknmom85

Answer by rocknmom85 at 12:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Um well i could probley use both just depends on how it fits! how much do you think it would take to send them?
    saraward08

Answer by saraward08 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Not sure, I need to see how many I have. I'm guessing $10-20 dollars, I will get them together today and let you know. I'll send you a message to your profile.
    rocknmom85

Answer by rocknmom85 at 1:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• ok thank you so much.
    what sizes do your daughters wear?
    may be able to find you some if you need some!
    saraward08

Answer by saraward08 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009