Work at home

what is a good work at home business

Mamaof2010

Asked by Mamaof2010 at 10:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• It really depends on what you are looking to do.
    There are really alot of different things you can do if you put your mind to it. Some can really make money on ebay. Buying and selling. Some can by setting up their own website and selling their own things. Jewelry, etc.
    Some are the direct sales business'.
    Others are the c/svc types, You would be set up between certain hours to answer your phone, and use your own system and help people, like Home depot deliveries, etc.
    I chose a direct sales company called Scentsy. I wanted some freedom, which this gives me. I work when I want to and it has been paying off. We move up quickly bcause it is so new and a low cost product and low cost to get into.
    PM me if you like - or www.scentsy.com/6401
    gr-mom2

Answer by gr-mom2 at 11:02 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I sent you a PM!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 11:07 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• If you're interested in being a work at home mom, you should read my blog with more information. Be a Work at Home Mom

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 11:16 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I have a great home business! I'm with Ameriplan. We have a low start up and overhead cost, offer daily pay, residual income, 401K, AD&D insurance, unlimited training and support both on and off line as well as great benefits! For more information visit www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and listen to the recording then you can request your interview with me at
    www.Request-Interview.info

I would be happy to answer any and all question you may have.

I hope to talk to you soon!
    Sabrina M Bowen
    Regional Sales Director, Ameriplan
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Owner, Sabrina's Closet
    www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It is important to find something you can be passionate about. That way it's more fun to work. If you have to work, you might as well have fun doing it, right? I don't know what your interests are, but I am an independent distributor with Scent-Sations/Mia Bella Candles and I would love to talk to you about our business opportunity. No quotas ~ work the business with your own personal goals in mind. Visit my profile for more information!
    Christi
    ChristisCandles

Answer by ChristisCandles at 12:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I have been working at home for 7 years now with my Premier Designs jewelry business. I have a group; Inspiring Mom's to Work at Home. We would love to help you. Good luck in your search!
    ~Shay
    jewelrylady98

Answer by jewelrylady98 at 1:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Visit www.workathomeunited.com/ReginaS. I can help you with your search!
    MissRegina

Answer by MissRegina at 3:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• look at   www.tgw247.com   This is a tremendous opportunity with a company  that  is debt-free and profitable.  Message me and I can show you how to get started.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 3:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• DiamondCreek Candles is great to try! There's no start up fee, you're not required to carry any inventory, and the catalog is completely online, so you don' t have to deliver orders!

motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 4:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I stay home with my 4 kids. It's all thanks to a 100% "GREEN" wellness company. They helped me start my own home business. I love the fact that my kids have the security of having one or both of us home everyday. They don't have to worry about being taken to a stranger’s house or a place where there are a lot of strangers like daycare. I get to take them to the park and to play dates. If you have seriously thought about working from home and having your OWN business, check out my website. www.familiesrok.com. Even if you are currently employed you can do this on the side. Request info on my site and I'll call you and we can set up a 30 minute appointment.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 5:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2009