I keep having sex dreams about other men!!1

Every night, I have a sex dream about another man. Dh and rarely have sex since having the baby. I have no sex drive, but these dreams are hot and heavy. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• At least they're not sex nightmares.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I think enjoy them till your sex drive comes back and you and hub can get your freak back on
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:01 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I think you are one lucky woman. I get stuck on one guy for a while until a new one pops up. Oh and DH and I have sex almost daily. It's perfectly normal to fantasize. Maybe use your fantasies and masturbate; kick start your libido again.
    Mel.Ann.Choly

Answer by Mel.Ann.Choly at 11:04 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It's normal. I used to have sex dreams that i would pick & find strange men & have sex with them. It was kind of disturbing, or at least it was in the morning when i woke. In my dream i seemed to love it.....i woke up feeling like a total slut though. But, our mids go to weird places when we're asleep. I wouldn't worry about it. If it's ever lucid (mine usually are) try to change your lover to your husband. I have done that before.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:13 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Enjoy them, it's normal.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2009