Do you think pizza buffets are a rip off?

tonipaffel

Asked by tonipaffel at 11:17 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Why? If you are really hungry and eat alot, then they are good. If you aren't that hungry and can't eat alot, then they aren't good. I personally, don't care for any buffet, because of all the germs and people who stand their breathing on the food... YUCK!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• not when i was prego,i could eat!!!
    sounds good right now!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It depends I only go to CiCi's if I have a taste for more than one type of pizza. We went the other day and it was disgusting. I think they lost my vote. I wouldnt go again unless that urge hit to have more than one type of pizza. I cant see just indulging and feasting on pizza.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 11:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I never saw a pizza buffet. What is it- they have all kinds of pizza and you pick slices of whatever you want? As long as people don't touch the pizza slices to get their slice, I'd think it would be great fun.

Answer by Bmat at 11:23 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• We go to a pizza place with another couple and we each pick a different kind of small pizza and then share around. VaDivaMom, what didn't you like about it?

Answer by Bmat at 11:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I hate pizza buffets! CiCis sucks now, Pizza Hut has turned nasty, Ken's is plain-disgusting. Give me a few frozen pizzas and I'm happy lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• oh, we are getting a CiCis and I was excited about it! No, I don't think they are a rip off, if they include salad. If it's just pizza, yes. For 6 dollars you can get a whole small pie, which is 6 slices. If you eat at the buffet, you'll eat two or three. (right?)
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 1:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Pit Stop has a great pizza buffet :) Too bad I don't live by one anymore.. But no I don't think there a rip off
    Aidensmommy2be

Answer by Aidensmommy2be at 3:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I like our CiCi's, but we've eaten at others (in other cities/states) and didn't like them at all. We only go about two times a year, but DS loves it (the desserts are GREAT!), and I like their variety of salads. Here, for the three of us, we eat for under $14, and under $11 if we get water to drink. It's a good value, and their pizza isn't too bad. I also like that they have a pasta/sauce bar at ours. Pizza Hut is another story. I hate that stuff, and won't go unless forced.
    BearsMommy

Answer by BearsMommy at 9:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Bmat it was good when it first opened up but now it is like a last resort for cheap pizza. We went when it first opened for the day and it tasted like reheated pizza. I also was paying attention to the employees. They were coughing and not washing their hands. Dropping the spatuals and etc but would look first to see if anyone saw it then take it to the sink so that told me right there if I had not been looking with the look they gave it wouldnt have been washed. They also were wearing food service gloves and doing numerous things including cleaning and never changing the gloves. I was like ewww no more for me time to go before I say something rude.
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 1:23 AM on Mar. 31, 2009