• In the Spotlight:

shoud I or should I

Me and my ex were together for 2 yrs. and his parents NEVER liked me. Well he is mammas boy, hes 20 and he doesnt even do is own laurdry, or make his own damn food. I have to or his mom has to. Well sadly I still love him. and he just wants to be friends. JUST FRIENDS. hes been staying at my place since Jan. 19th. He is supposed to be leaving to go back to his house at the end of this week im really depressed about it... But most of all I really dont think I can just be his friend. it hurts. It drives me nuts to see he is texting on his phone flirting with some other girl. But he says he still wants me in his life and that he thinks we should try and be friends.. What do you think??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I think you should not see the dude ever again. Why should he get all your goodies?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:25 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I think you should run away from this guy! It sounds like he is using you, honestly. Any man that's up his mother's butt like that is more trouble than they are worth. Even if you are over, it's still a little disrespectful to be talking to other girls in front of you AND in your house. If he is such a mama's boy, he can go live with his mother. If he wants to be roommates, don't play house with him. Stop cleaning up after him and stop cooking for him. You aren't his wife or mother. If you stop babying him, he will leave. That's how you know he is using you. Are you still sleeping together? I don't think you can be friends with this guy, especially since you still have feelings for him. Cut the strings and let him go. You will be a stronger woman for it.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Not if you care about him, I could 'nt! How could you LIVe with your ex. as friends? Thats like setting around while he cheats in your face, IM SO SO SORRY IT MUST BE AWEFUL TO FEEL THAT!!! get you some one to flirt with befor he goes maybe he will see how it feels AND May help you get over him!! Good Luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• OMG, nothing worse than a NEEDY man. You are NOT his momma, he's a grown man and can do his own stuff. I would kick his happy ass to the curb
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I know how you feel I am going through the same thing with my fiance well xfinance' all i can say is way the pro's and cons and if its worth Dont Let Go Girl GOOD LUCK
    msjerrica

Answer by msjerrica at 11:32 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• If you love him and he doesn't love you in the same way, RUN!
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 11:32 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I agree with the comment above me. You should cut off ties with this guy and move on. If he's a mama 's boy can't do anything on his own , you should let him be with his mama. You are young go out have some fun you might meet someone you really like maybe for more then that mam's boy who has been using you.

P.s. Don't be his friend...just move on completely.
    sunshinestar110

Answer by sunshinestar110 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I would completely end the relationship.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I don't suggest staying. My hubby isn't a mama's boy but he didn't know how to do anything! Oh, he's such a burden some days when I need help with our LO or need help cleaning or paying bills, etc. But he loves me and wants to spend the rest of our lives together.

I would suggest not going after someone who just wants be friends. Especially being that young. I mean, I'm only twenty-one but he sounds like friends I know.
    Anonymous

• Yes, please, by all means, allow this man to continue using you. That sounds great.

What decent respectable guy is going to come looking for you while you have your ex (who you still have feelings for) LIVING with you?!

I think I'm PMSing today... but this still sounds like a serious no-brainer.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 12:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2009