im so bored

i need to go clean my house but i cant seem to make my self get up do any of the moms on here feel like this ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I need to go fold the clothes in my dryer and do some dishes.
    Ill get to it and then we will be out running errands and such.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 11:27 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I was good this morning. I got my dishes done and the laundry, so I figure I'm off the hook for the rest of the day.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i always clean up befor i get online but i just feel realy lazy to day i been online for almost 2 hours and i have a lot to do
    angel_megan

Answer by angel_megan at 11:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yes, but believe me once you're done with your chores you'll sit down and feel good that you did them.
    sweetmom1007

Answer by sweetmom1007 at 11:50 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yep..bed's unmade, my daughter is still in her pajamas, living room could use a vacuuming. I had plans to go work out this morning, but came up with every reason not to. I should get quarters to do laundry, but I am waiting for the lunch rush to end at the bank. I hate cleaning all day because as soon as I get it cleaned, they mess it again so I will get on it soon..or later. It will be done before my daughter gets home from school.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Me too. Been feeling like this for a couple of days now.
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 12:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2009