dreams that im pregnant?

anyone else have very detailed dreams that they are preggers when they are very very definitely not pregnant? I just keep having these dreams! Sometimes I am in labor, but usually I am just trying to get ready to go to the hospital, im getting dressed and putting on makeup and doing my hair, because in real life i didnt bother and looked horrible in all my pics, lol. anyone else have these dreams?

chipper87

Asked by chipper87 at 11:31 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh I have them all the time, infact I had one last night, which is funny cause i'm a fully spayed female lol, no MORE baby making parts lol
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:33 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i have those dreams to i think it kinda weird but i don't let it bother me

beth1234567

Answer by beth1234567 at 11:46 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Before I ever even thought about having a child, I would dream that I left my baby places and would give the baby an old bottle. Or I would just hand her to anyone nearby and leave. Just dreams about being a horrible mother I guess.
    casperskitty

Answer by casperskitty at 12:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Oh I have these dreams all the time. I have 2 boys so I always have dreams that I'm having a girl. My mind plays tricks on me!
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 12:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Maybe you are having dreams for one of your friends?
    prettymommyap07

Answer by prettymommyap07 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Is it you mistress? Congrats if so, lol!
    chipper87

Answer by chipper87 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2009