what would you do if //////

you found out that some one was slandering your name around town???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• I would ask them why and demand that they stop or else!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Get over it and move on. People say things, it happens. The people that know you should know whatever is being said isn't true. If it is true and it's bad, maybe you need to look at yourself and see what needs to change. You can't control other people's actions and words, only your own. If you know who's doing it, maybe you can calmy confront the person and ask what you have done to make them do such a thing to you. But it's really best to just let it go and know your friends will stand by you.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:38 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• karma is a b*tch, she will get hers.
    Kbmancine

Answer by Kbmancine at 11:48 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Girl, all you can do is live your life. Who cares what other people think? As long as you are true to yourself and your kids no one else matters. Let them think what they want to. To whoever is talking trash about you, pray fro them. Obviously they have nothing better to do than to worry about you and your life. She/he is jealous. Rise above it and Rock on!
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I wouldn't do anything. What are you going to do, beat her up? Demand she stop? Stab her tires? All those things make you feel better, but it doesn't stop the problem. It only adds to it. IGNORE IT! (that's what messes with their heads the most.) No response, none at all. Ignore it.
    fawn321

Answer by fawn321 at 12:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Slander is a crime and you could sue if you can prove that it's doing you any ind of damage. If it's petty stuff, i wouldn't worry about it.
    RyleeMendez

Answer by RyleeMendez at 12:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• no i dont do anything.not beat her up or slash her tires.i do just ignore it.it just seems to make her more mad...
    Anonymous

• If it didn't cost me any money or affect my children in any way I'd laugh her off. Everyone will know the truth if they didn't already.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Really depends on what is being said and where...is this a buzz in someone's ears or over the internet...how could you prove it was said...all these things would factor in my answer.
    Anonymous