So far only 1 terrorist threat on the G20 summit....

I have literally just read about this. 5 people have been arrested on suspicion of planning to "intrude" the g20 summit in London.

I dont need to tell you guys that this is scarey. I say this as i live in the UK!

Do you think it will go "smoothly" at the summit? Or do you think this is what is to be expected?

mum-to-be-at-18

Asked by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:35 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1165669/Five-activists-arrested-G20-bomb-plot-London-goes-lockdown-world-leaders.html

Link to the story.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 11:44 AM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Terrorists? I don't see any so-called terrorists! Helen Thomas.............
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• OH wait, let me go here instead.......Man made disaster want to be's..........
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I thought "terrorists" were now being referred to as "man made disasterists" in the Overseas Contigency Plan! LOL

Obama thinks that if he plays nice for the enemy, this will spare the USA the violence that terrorism brings. He CLEARLY doesn't understand that terrorists view weakness as a chance to send in the dogs.

I beginning to think that political correctness IS the anti-Christ!!! :oP
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• "man made disasterists" HAHAHAHA. Brilliant.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I only know of ONE man made disasterist............
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 12:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• LMAO! @ akin!

:o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 12:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• akin, I think I love you. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• hahahahahha question deleted...my akinbottom....is that why your profile is private?????LMAO:)
    Anonymous

• What question was deleted? My profile is private cause I have some awesome photos of me and rush limbaugh doing the limbo on our last vacation and I wouldn't want anyone to see that. Oh and the wonderful Tobie Keith patriotic american songs might be offensive to anyone liberal, democratic, anti war, anti christian, prolife or pro Islam or pro illegal immigration, hell even PETA members. Also I have a large photo of some coal miners that says " let the liberal environmentalists freeze to death in the dark". I wouldn't want to offend anyone.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2009