IN PAIN PLEASE HELP TO MUCH PRESSURE

Okay I'm 26 weeks and throughout the last week it has become hell there is no relief what so ever, it honestly feels like there a foot about to come out. I have a ridiculous amount of pain and pressure and it's right in the vaginal canal. I get scared every time I go pee pee thinking here he comes. He has always been breech and abuses my poor bladder which is so not nice!! Please tell me if you've had this experience and what your Dr said it was and what caused it. I don't see the Dr anytime soon and don't want to call over this, so PLEASE HELP!!!

momof4520

Asked by momof4520 at 11:58 AM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Try to do a breech tilt. Go to www.spinningbabies.com and see if you can get the baby to shift.
    celticreverie

Answer by celticreverie at 12:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I'm sorry I can't help, and I hope that you do get some answers that will help. But you should call your doctor about this. You are so uncomfortable and so stressed, call!

Answer by Bmat at 12:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I'd go to the Dr if I was you. You're scared to go pee, girl!
    Good Luck.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2009