How can I get red kool-aid stain out of my light coloered carpet?

My husband spilt his red kool-aid on my carpet and I am trying to find a cheap and easy way to get the stain out of carpet. Have any ideas? Please help.

C_Johnson23

Asked by C_Johnson23 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oxy clean..It took out Black Cherry kool-aid that my son vomited on my Moms cream colored carpet
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Oxy spray for laundry works good..Or you can put a wet towel n the stain and steam it out with an iron. That also works, but you have to keep an eye on it to make sure the towel is constantly wet and that you don't burn the carpet. It usually takes around 20 minutes, but surprisingly it does work.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• lysol! $2.81 at Hannaford
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• oxclean works on everything ,the laundry,floors,walls,dishes,carpets,couches,chairs,boats,cars,trucks,motorcycles,ect...
    flmontgomery

Answer by flmontgomery at 8:28 AM on Sep. 22, 2010