Does anyone sale tupperware? I want to buy some things

I was looking on there website, and say somethings that i would like to buy. But i need a consutlant. Do i need to findone in my area? or can anyone sale it to me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I am with tupperware and would be happy to help you... Feel free to PM me nd let me know how I can help :)
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 12:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I buy from tupperware.com. Just click the buy now button. However since a mom here is willing to sell to you, I'd say buy from her.

Answer by Bmat at 12:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• There are distributors on Ebay who offer free shipping! That's where I get all of my tupperware. One ladies "handle' is the Queenoftup, you can just punch in tupperware and hit search and you'll get lots of links! BUT, if you can find someone on CafeMom I would buy from her first!
    4kidsandadog

Answer by 4kidsandadog at 2:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I am a Tupperware Manager and would love to help you. Here is my website you can look at and order directly from there if you like or contact me with any questions.
    http://www.my.tupperware.com/shaneyfelt1
    Nascarmom

Answer by Nascarmom at 7:35 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• I am Tupperware consultant also.
    My website is www.my.tupperware.com/jodyforbes
    jmf0524

Answer by jmf0524 at 10:36 PM on May. 6, 2009

• PM me or another CM who sells Tupperware for for a deal you might not get with the .com site!
    ultimate2010

Answer by ultimate2010 at 8:59 AM on May. 21, 2009

• I also sell TUPPERWARE, my site is www.my.tupperware.com/kellyhoots
    PM me and I can try to hook you up with a good deal!
    babyhoot2

Answer by babyhoot2 at 12:53 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Hi There,

I am tupperware consultant, feel free to visit my website and find great products Tupperware has to offer to simplify your kitchen, home, and life!
    www.perfect4gift.com
    Get 10% off your order placed until June 18th.
    Doralice

Answer by Doralice at 2:51 AM on Jun. 11, 2009

• Hello, I too sell tupperware, and if you let me know that you are on cafe mom I offer a 5% discount, on top of any other deal that i may be offering at the time. Feel free to pm me.
    Tgordon

Answer by Tgordon at 8:16 PM on Oct. 2, 2009