Kids Athletic Shoes and Clothing

Is it just me or is it impossible to find decent active wear for kids in town? Yeah okay, Academy is good but their quality is something hit or miss and I can't stand the crowds. My kids love to run, jump and play and they can't do that in frilly clothes. I found a store called 1379 that is located in Austin. It's worth checking out. Running, biking, soccer, basketball clothes and shoes--everything. I'm not big on surfing websites so I called them to ask about online and in-store items. They were so helpful. I was really confused about soccer cleats and they basically took me by the "hand" (on the phone of course) and walked me through everything. The shipping was pretty fast and I had to return one thing because I underestimated my son's girth and the process was painless.

1379 Kids is the name and they website is www.1379kids.com

If you know of any other places, let me know.

ShelleyMcKinney

Asked by ShelleyMcKinney at 12:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Old Navy, the Gap. Nike Outlet or Addidas Outlet. Good old Walmart.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:12 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I like EastBay too!
    Skyler11978

Answer by Skyler11978 at 1:25 PM on Mar. 31, 2009