Anyone scared to check their bank account?

I am.. I went shopping this weekend and now I'm stalling checking the balance...I hate to see how much I really spent when it all adds up.... Just wondering if I'm the only one.

Mom2vanna

Asked by Mom2vanna at 12:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I hate checking it, so a few years ago, hubby took over the bank account. I just ask if we have enough for whatever I want to spend and take it from there.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I'm not. I try to stick to our budget and know about how much I have to spend- so I know I don't spend too much.

which reminds me- I told m 15 yr old I'd take him shopping today. he grew again. I just bought him new clothes at Christmas and they seemmed roomy enough- but his shirts are all too short already.
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 12:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Nope!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Not right now, I still have some taxes left.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 12:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Nope..I also still have taxes left and payday is in a few days.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I get that way all the time, lol. It's usually after a weekend of stopping here or there for odd things and getting a pizza....the guilty pleasures!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I just checked mine. It has a little over 2 bucks in there LOL!! Friggen sucks!
    Anonymous

• No I am not scared to check it at all. Thats how people get into trouble not facing it.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i was checking mine to see if I finaly got credit refund and yes it was there today. I didnt look for along time , got tired of wondering!!!!
    Anonymous

• Mom2vanna are you kidding me I thought I was the only one in this entire free world who felt like that!...lol....but yes maam afraid everydamday.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 12:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2009