how can i trust my husband?

my husband works from 4am to 7-8pm Monday - saturday but when i call him and if he doesn't answer me i get so mad at him.i sometimes check his cell phones and if i see a women name i start asking who is this ? why u have this name here? so i start fighting for that. he doesn't go out with nobody,he works and come home . i am jealous but i dont want to lose my husband.pls help

BRENDAFLORES

Asked by BRENDAFLORES at 12:24 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Honey, if you cant trust him then you should not be married. its that simple if you dont have trust you got nothing.
    Anonymous

• has he ever given you a reason not to trust him? my fiance and I just went through couples counseling and that has helped a lot!! I found out that my insecurities were one of the big things that was making us fight and grow apart from eachother also that he wasnt showing appreciation for anything i did for him was making us have problems, ask yourself why you feel like hes cheating on you, and talk to him!! thats really the only thing you can do COMMUNICATION
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Trust is huge in a realationship, has he ever given you a reason not to trust him? If not let it go, if he has maybe you should listen to your instinct.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• *headdesk* What, is you guys' relationship built on quicksand? I guarantee that if you keep on invading your husband's privacy and freaking out all boiled-rabbit-style, he'll head for the hills. Knock it off and just talk to him.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Instead of looking for something wrong, have you tried talking to him about how much you miss having him around and seeing if there's some compromise that can be made to where he'll come home earlier and not work so much? Does he have a job where all different kinds of people will be needing to contact him like random women even? If you stop and think about it, is there any reason he's giving you that he may be unhappy or cheating?
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 12:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• You sound as though you are under a lot of stress not just from your husband's schedule. See if you can get a break from the house at least once a week- a chance to be away from your responsibilities. If you continue with your suspicious and accusing behavior you will be driving your husband away from you. You will be making his home a place that he doesn't want to be. Change your attitude. Go out of your way to make things inviting for him and pleasant and happy so that home is where he'll want to be. Get a medical checkup to rule out physical reasons for your behavior- hormones, anemia, etc, and then talk with your religious advisor or a counselor.

Answer by Bmat at 12:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• If youre husband has given you any reason not to trust him like talking with other women you dont know who they are or ever cheated then it will be hard. If he has never given you a reason then you need to give him space.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Dont know what helps i do the same thing guess he loves me enough to know im just possive? I even think of how little stuff makes me so mad and accuse him of lieing. I get tired of it just hope he dont. You know you cant change him But you can make some changes!
    Anonymous