Our funny hormonal moments. :)

Ok ladies, what's one funny hormone story that you have.

For example (I have TONS, btw lol) in the middle of a snowstorm with at least 14 inches of snow this past winter I told the pizza man he disapointed me and is going to cause my child to starve because he wouldn't deliver me a hawaiian pizza. lol I hung up but then quickly called back and explained that I was hormonal and pregnant and that I'm sure there is something in my cupboard to eat. I now know and talk to that guy everytime I order pizza. lol

mommyin08of09

Asked by mommyin08of09 at 12:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I went to the local Albertsons because I really wanted some OJ. Since it was just the one item Andrew and I went to the self check out...So I typed my phone number for the preferred savings and swiped my card. When I received my receipt it was blank! I looked at Andrew and he was just staring at me and he said "You didn't even scan the orange juice".

haha..woops
    coricameron

Answer by coricameron at 4:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I cry at the drop of a hat, and it doesn't matter who is around. I cry over onstar commercials, that Love Story song by Taylor Swift (because she feels so alone :( ) I cry over movies and if someone cuts me off in traffic... It's pretty much everything, even in the middle of Walmart...
    kitten_shuga

Answer by kitten_shuga at 8:37 PM on Mar. 30, 2009