How do I spice up my marriage?

What are some things I can do to spice up my love life in and out of the bedroom. My husband is real traditional and has only been with one other girl one other time. I on the other hand have been with numerous people, many times. He doesn't ever want to venture out of the bedroom really. Maybe in the shower if I'm lucky but mainly in the bed either one of us on top but hardly ever in a new position. What can I do to make our marriage more alive.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• My husband and I are really comfortable with each other, we like to try different toys and different rooms in the house, we also have a date night when it is just him and I, we do not talk about the kids, the house or anything like that. We make a point to go out of town at least once every two months!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 12:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Get him talking. Encourage him to explore new things by being cheerful and enthusiastic and bring up some ideas that make YOU hot.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• 1st get him some alchohol, buy some porn, get yourself something from VS and you should be good to go!
    Anonymous

• Yeah that might work if he drank at all. He doesn't drink, smoke, or anything like that. It really sucks because I would like to sit down and enjoy a glass of wine with him over dinner sometime but nope he wouldn't do it. He doesn't like the smell of wine at all.
    Mrs.Wright2007

Answer by Mrs.Wright2007 at 10:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2009