• In the Spotlight:

VEGAS?

Well I think the time has finally come for me and my fiance' of 13 years (only engaged 3 years) to get married in Vegas.
O.K. the question is... Does anyone have any ideas? Not to expensive. Also I will have my daughter and grandaughter with us Daughter 20yrs Grandaughter 1yrs.. And my parents will be with us. We will be going on a Friday morning and leave on a Sunday. Not very much time. So anything would!! Also does anyone now of any GREAT DEALS ??? Our flights will be covered by ariline miles.... Hotel?? Sites??? Marriage Chaples?? I know this is kind of cheesy. But at our age and the time in our lives we dont want a elaborate wedding... I think it could be fun..

JamiesMom08

Asked by JamiesMom08 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Travel

• http://www.vegas.com/weddings/I googled Vegas weddings. there are a TON of websites. anything and evereything is there!! We loved the Flamingo Hilton! @ weddings going on in the garden while we were ther! It was beautiful.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 4:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Excaliber is usually a good price. I also found Paris for a good price too. Monte Carlo is also a good price for Vegas. Avoiding Bellagio, Caesars, etc for affordability. Everything will be clean so I wouldn't worry. Can't help on the church but did attend a wedding at the little white chapel. Might be worth seeing Cirque du soleil show or walk around the Bellagio to see how beautiful it is, same with the Wynn. Go to Treasure Island to see the pirate ship. You'll have fun!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 8:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I used to live in Las Vegas!! We need to talk...lol
    I know of a lot of places :)
    christina100

Answer by christina100 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2009