how can i trust my husband?

like i told u before in my other question am married for 8 years and i have 2 kids ,my life is housekeper cause i dont work right now just my husband. there have been some stuff that i dont like and i have ask him what going on and the only thing he says is i dont know. once i drive his car and i was looking for my bracelet so i found 2 condoms and 2 little paper with phone number only no names. he know i hate to find stuff without names on it.so i ask him is this yours? and he was like no ,so i was like so who is it ? and he said oh it my be my cousin cause i let him borrow the car the other day ..but i didn't trust him cause i ask his cousin and he was like i swear that is not mine.. so i ask my husband ur cousin said it was not his so is yours.but he still saying no. so i have to let it go .

BRENDAFLORES

Asked by BRENDAFLORES at 12:44 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• ypu cant trust him, that is something you either have t live with or leave, cause if he is lying now it is only goint to get worse...sorry
    Anonymous

• If this is the first episode, then I'd say let it go. But at the same time, be a bit wary. If you start noticing more suspicious events, ask yourself is it just because you are looking for them- if it is just your imagination working overtime. but if you have completely firm proof, then get counseling. Meanwhile make home the place he wants to, and yourself the woman he wants to be with. If he is playing around, you can bet the other woman is all dolled up and seductive (not to mention a bad person, but we won't get into that.) So you need to make sure that you are the one who has his eye.

Answer by Bmat at 12:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• No you dont let THAT GO!! A condom in his car~ you need to do some detective work if you need to face him with it. Unless you can live with a cheater or the wondering, either way i would not let this one go!!!!
    Anonymous

• next time don't feed him the answer when you ask are these yours. you go in face to ask and ask what the hell are these numbers and condoms in your car for? give him that i know your cheating look and he will most likely confess. if he still lies then you say i called the numbers and they both knew you and told me, i just want to hear it from you. he won't know you didn't but at least he knows you had the chance too being you have the numbers and the condoms will he knows you know what that spells out. so he is back against a wall and will tell you. i would call those numbers. why ask him to tell you the truth. get the truth straight from the persons whose numbers they are. since you can't trust your husband don't bother trying to get the truth out of him. once you find out the truth decide to either accept him get counseling or just leave while you have some respect and dignity left.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Your husband is a liar...
    Finding condoms in the car would be enough for my to chop his you know what off...
    He is not to be trusted...so there for how can you trust him...you can not..
    He is screwing other people..for me personally I would exnayyy the go to counceling and get him
    for all that he is worth...no noone ever did this to me...
    I just think he is part dog and part pig...
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 2:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2009