Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I live in portsmouth virginia and am looking for a free clinic

to have an ultra sound done or a pelvic exam. i just need to stop freaking out and have a dr's appt before the end of may when ill be married and finally have health insurance.

Answer Question

Asked by mommamaniacc at 12:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • I am in chesapeake, and you can actually look them up in the phone book or google it. I know some pop up. There are planned parenthoods in the area as well.

    Answer by onyourterms at 12:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

  • Try the health department or planned parenthood. Salvation Army may have a clinic in your area too.

    Answer by tyfry7496 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.