Do you get dressed every day?

I don't just mean do you take a shower and put clothes on. Do you do your hair and make up everyday? When I was growing up my mom always made sure she was dressed by the time my dad got home from work, even if she spent the whole day cleaning, she'd quickly shower and do her hair and makeup before he got home, or when she would get home from work she would wash her face and redo her make up and reset her hair. I do my makeup everyday and try to do my hair, even if it just gets thrown into a cute low pony. I ask the question because friends of my husband comment on it, they sometimes come over with him for lunch and i'm all 'done up', as they put it and they say they wish there wives would do that to.... Just curious....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:48 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I do, I try to anyways. I don't ever leave my house though without my hair and makeup being done. You never know who you are going to run into. Plus it makes me feel better. Even when I don't want to get all dolled up 'cause i feel crapy, making myself do it most the time makes me feel better. Plus hubby likes it when he gets home and he has his wife back, and not the crazy stay at home mom that every now and then takes over her body LOL :-)
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 12:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I don't do hair and make up at all anyway.

I mean..I wash and comb my hair, but that's it. If I can't be wash and go...forget it.

Make-up? Don't have the energy or the desire to mess with that stuff.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 12:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Hells NO! But I was never a girly type. I think my husband would ask me to snap the pills in half if I ever did go for the glam in a serious way; he likes me furry and nasty.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I do my hair almost everyday. (BLOW DRY & STRAIGHTEN) There will be those days where I just want to take a shower and leave my hair alone. Of course those are the days I already know that I am not going anywhere! Make up...Never really wear it unless I'm going out with some friends, on a shopping spree, to a nice dinner or going on a date with the boyfriend!
    Anonymous

• No, maybe three times a week
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I at least try to brush my hair and put it up, makeup no, I don't unless I'm going to work or somewhere important. All I do when my SO gets home is go to the gym. He actually doesn't like make up on me. He says I don't look right with it and it irritates my skin if I do it all the time so no, au natural for me. :-) I will at least get dressed in jeans and a shirt and make myself look clean.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Usually. Even if I put on some bummy clothes like sweatpants.
    kylesboo

Answer by kylesboo at 3:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• es i get dressed every singal day n take showers every day,.n i brush my moppy hair.
    flmontgomery

Answer by flmontgomery at 8:02 AM on Sep. 22, 2010