how can i trust my husband?

i have found calls that my husband was making to his country , those calls were made to his cousin(female) i found 5 calls within 2 weeks ,the one that really hurts me was one in valentine day cause we were at the movie theather. i stay saving our seat and he went to buy something to eat . the movie started at 8:25pm so we went in early like 20 minutes before so the call that i saw was at 8:23pm around that time he went to buy the stuff ..so i ask him again why did u make this call? and he was like oh i didn't do it so who did it ? and he was u ..how can i make that call if i call him to bring me candies and he said ok i get them right now..so what i did was that i call the cell phone company and cut the long distance access..

BRENDAFLORES

Asked by BRENDAFLORES at 12:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• You and your husband need counseling. You should get a medical evaluation to rule out hormone or other physical problems. But get counseling. If you are behaving oddly, it may be driving your husband away from you. He is an adult and his long distance access should not be cut off unless he does it. If he is doing strange things that are suspicious to you, and you are convinced that he is lying, then make sure that there is no physical reason for you to be suspicious, and then get counseling.

Answer by Bmat at 12:55 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I dont see the big deal if they were made to his cousin. Am I missing something?
    kitten914612

Answer by kitten914612 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• do you know she is realy realy a blood cousin? or do you think he was hookin up with someone else on the phone?
    Anonymous

• The thing that sends a red flag up to me is when you confronted him he said he dosent know who made that call. Thats BS. Do you know if in fact she is a real cousin and thats the number or is that just what he told you? I would keep an eye on him.
    okmommy08

Answer by okmommy08 at 1:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I don't know where your husband is from, but in some countries it is more socially acceptable to flirt or have sexual relations with cousins. I think the fact that he's lying about it justifies your suspicion at least. I suggest you get to the bottom of it. I wouldn't trust him.
    moniquinha

Answer by moniquinha at 3:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• you can't trust him while he is lying to you. tell him you know he is cheating and to just have enough respect for you to come clean with it. you do know he is cheating? don't you. men don't lie and try to cover the tracks for no reason.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I say do some more investigating, men are the worst liers! Sounds like some crap my one friends husband has tried to pull. He is from the DR so he is always on the phone long distance!
    Anonymous