Maybe someone can help?

First I had IE when I was on Cafemom. For some reason it would kick me off of my profile. Now I have Mozilla Firefox and it does the same thing. I was getting ready to answer a question(I mostly look at profiles first to see what type of person ask a question) and I wen to the profile and BOOM I got kicked offline again. This doesn't happen with some profiles, a lot actually. Does anyone have any idea what could be going on?I haven't even been able to see my profile for months, but, I like CM. I could do a whole new thing, but , whose to say it won't happen again. I have done everything CM asked me to do, and still no go. i don't know what to do, so i am asking does anyone have any ideas?

Kat122

Asked by Kat122 at 12:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I have never been kicked out but the only time I issues viewing a profile is when there is a play list of some kind. I took my play list down when my friends complained that they were getting frozen up on my profile. Good Luck, I bet it's really frustrating.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 1:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2009