How can i deliver my baby?

SashaAyanna

Asked by SashaAyanna at 12:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Huh?
    Anonymous

• huh? You gotta give alot more info than this.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• deliver your baby? You probly know as much as all of us who had some do it for us.
    Anonymous

• You can have a home birth and do it your self. Search the itnernet for home birth kits to see the stuff inside. You dont need to really buy them, you [robably have everything at home or can go to cvs and get it. I recommend researching unassisted child birth so you are prepared, but if you set your mind to it you can do it!

You can have a midwife come to your home to deliver your baby or go to their stand alone birth center. This gives you all the comforts of home, but with a professional there with you.
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 1:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• ahhh, hit the enter button before I was done,

You can also go to an OB and have your baby in the hospital and they would do everything for you. You are nto in as much control, but some people prefer that.
    lasombrs

• Maybe you mean positions: flat on your back isn't very effective. I was pretty much sitting up, you can also squat or lay on your side. I think gravity helps a lot, so work with it.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2009