Do you initiate sex? How often? What do you do? How many times a week do you have it?

A friend of mine has been trying to initiate and has been complaining because her hubby wont put out. He always says he's tired or he's not into the mood.
I just don't get that, my DH is always ready to go and I hardly ever initiate it, unless I just bought a new teddy and I want to get all sluty looking...
He's usually bugging me about it, which I thought was the norm for most married couples. So Do you initiate sex? How often?
What do you have to do to get DH in the mood?
How many times a week do you have it?
We have sex just about every other day.... At the least every three days...

Vanessannd

Asked by Vanessannd at 1:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sure, I initiate sex. I usually say "Mama HORNY, quit playing WOW, hose it off and drag it in here!" He's never said no, so I'm guessing that's cool. On average we have sex two times a week but that's factoring in various pregnancy hiatii. If either one of us wanted it more, we'd say so; we're open like that. Maybe your friend's husband has a medical issue?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 1:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I do initiate sex but not that often. I'll do things like get in the bed naked, if he's laying down go sit on top of him (with clothes on), rub it thru his pants. That way he'll get excited and ready but when it's time to do the deed, he'll initiate the act. Guess that's my way of letting him know I want some.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 1:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I do initiate sex but I don't usually have to. My Hubby loves it and we usually end up having sex once a day, more on the weekends. (A little much for me, but whatever makes him happy, right?)
    ElyseAriel

Answer by ElyseAriel at 1:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I initiate sometimes.. Don't have to very often! I don't have to do much; I can look at him & he's ready! ( I know terrible! LOL) If and when I do want to initiate sex I will wait until the kiddos are in the bed or before they wake in the morning and wash the dishes..naked!!! I will walk in the room naked, sit on him if he's watching TV & tease him a little! Its all about the seduction! :)

Beautymommyof2

Answer by Beautymommyof2 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i haven,t had sex since 2004,n now with me not being able to breath i wouldn,t be able to do it cause i,d died from not being able to breath so sex to me was part of the past n now when i get the urges i pop something else inside of my head so that i don,t have to think about the sex anymore.n with all of the different disaes thats out there today i,m so very glad that i,m sex free.
    flmontgomery

Answer by flmontgomery at 7:57 AM on Sep. 22, 2010