Snack ideas for the morning sick?

I'm writing a grocery list for my husband, and am trying to think of snack-like things that I could eat when I'm feeling nauseous. Any ideas? What do you eat when you're feeling sick?

Thanks in advance =)

julipickle2

Asked by julipickle2 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I loved ginger ale! ahh it made me feel sooo much better. I wouldn't get anything sweet that always seemed to make it worse for me
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 1:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• crackers like saltines and clear sodas like sprite work wonders i had really bad morning sickness and those worked great... oh yeah and if you are taking your prenatals try taking them at a different time time they made me sick in the morning but not at night... also always eat when your hungry or you will feel sick
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 1:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• cheese nips were the only thing i could keep down for about a month drinking some sprite and ginger ale.
    Anonymous

• high protein snacks help morning sickness. I ate a piece of bread with peanut butter on it (that my hubby made me) before I even got out of bed in the morning. Also, eat lots of small snacks/meals throughout the day so that you never have to actually feel hungry b/c feeling hungry can make you sick.
    momoflilangel

Answer by momoflilangel at 1:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• try a spoon of peanut butter. =) or I've also been told peppermint candies work...something about peppermint & nausia...who knows, I still havent tried it but it couldnt hurt...
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Ginger Snaps worked for me...they are cookies and they almost look like Vanilla Wafer cookies, but darker. I liked it better than drinking ginger ale. Saltine crackers is another one you can try. Also, I would just snack on whatever appealed to me at that moment because planning what I wanted to snack on did not always work...I had to feel like eating it! Good luck!
    mommylovesthree

Answer by mommylovesthree at 1:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2009