Why does no one visit my site?

I use my signature line in forums and emails. I write articles on the web on other sites. I have ads on my car. I have business cards, etc...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Money & Work

• Who is the webmaster for your website? You need to make sure the meta tags are properly placed and tagged to draw the attention you need. Majority of search engines go through Google, your meta tag is what puts your website at say ranking number 1 on the google search versus being #500 on google search. As for the others I have no idea why no one is visiting. There are different types of meta tags and they say they have been abused but they are still an important factor on search engines. Check out this website for more info or do another search to learn how to direct more traffic to your website. http://www.seologic.com/faq/meta-tags-importance.php
    PyraLynne

Answer by PyraLynne at 12:24 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• What kind of site do you have? This is hard to answer without actually seeing your site or seeing your web address. If your comfy with it, email it to me and I will happily offer any advice I can!
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 2:45 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• nobody cares. i have one too.. although i get a lot of visitors no one leaves any comments or uses the product...GL
    Anonymous

• maybe your business is something most people dont like or use?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have the same problem and even on cafe-mom I place the tags that are popular and still get no business as well... I am not sure what I am doing wrong but  since I keep seeing the same moms have their posts from months ago and mine that I just placed today doesn't even show up.. Is it possible the owner of the group deletes them?
    Anonymous

• to the previous answer, the posts are probably sticky which means they are at the top of the page and will always be before yours.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jun. 21, 2008