What natural birthing technique would you recommend?

Did you go to a class or read a book?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I read a lot of books, no classes available where we lived. I just really pysched myself up, that it's natural & my body would do it's job as long as I let it. I stayed moving-swaying & squatting, drank (couldn't eat as I felt nauseous) labored at home, pushed in the position I wanted to and it all worked out. 4 hours 39 minutes, 8lb 3 oz healthy baby boy!

RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I used hypnobirthing. I just read the book but it was amazing I was able to relax and I didn't have any pain until the baby started crowning. I think the only reason I felt it then was because I lost my focus and got scared. Just try to stay relaxed and with each contraction focus on breathing deep, fill your abdomen with air and slowly release it, no fast breathing it makes the contractions hurt more.
    Anonymous