Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If your husband's ex was stalking you and him...

what would you do? She's constantly calling over stupid things and their kids are grown. He has no need or want to talk to her because she was such a horrid hag to him and his kid's relationship and yet she can't let go...what would you do? The child support custody bull crap is over.............

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

Answers (7)
  • If you've asked her to stop and she keeps it up then it's harrassment, press charges.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

  • Has your husband said please stop calling me or else I am going to get a restraining order? If he hasnt done that than he should if the kids are grown change the phone number to unlisted. Since the kids are grown this should be any easy thing to handle.

    Answer by okmommy08 at 1:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

  • It's kinda funny to me that people are like this. no offense to you, but when you marry someone with children, even if they're grown, you've got to accept that their ex is going to be in your life forever because of kids b-days, holidays, babies births, and their birthdays, graduations and all of the things like that. not to mention that no matter the age, most Mom's want to talk to the father about problems their children are having (even if they're grown) to try to figure out how to help them.
    It stinks to be the new wife I'd think. That's why I purposely didn't date anyone with children, I don't feel secure enough, nor do I want to learn how to deal with the ex wife for the rest of my life.

    Answer by lisa_ann_p at 1:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

  • Tell her you want NO contact, and there i no reason for her to be calling, and if she wants to play this game you will get a restraining order and then do.

    Answer by NicholeAT at 1:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

  • Block her number or get caller ID and don't answer.

    Answer by jennijune_21 at 2:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

  • I would involve the police every single solitary time so that there is a paper trail. When there was enough, I would bring her to court to have a restraining order put in place. When she violated that I would have her arrested.

    If my boyfriend/SO/husband tried to stop me for whatever misguided reason, I would leave him. I will not stay with someone who doesn't feel that my safety is important.

    If she was just calling HIM with stupid crap because she's a total loser who cannot let go, I would expect him to stop gving her the warm bath she's so desperately seeking.

    Answer by Avarah at 2:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

  • Lisa Ann: I am not newly married just to let you know. I've been married going on 17 years. All those years she stalked us just for plain enjoyment...turned him in on false allegations, called him a sperm donor in front of son...never thought it was important that he see his son on the holidays and the when it's all's important. I think she has some major obsession issues that need a shrinks attention. This is a horrid vile sick woman.

    Answer by Anonymous at 4:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.