WEIRD PAINS

OKAY I AM 34 WEEKS ALONG AND TODAY AND YESTERDAY IT FELT LIKE THAT BABY WAS GOING TO POP OUT DOWN THERE AND IT HURTS MY HIP BONES WHEN I WALK IS THIS NORMAL

BTW FIRST TIME MOMMY HERE

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The baby probably just dropped. This is normal.
    hotmomma8869

Answer by hotmomma8869 at 2:09 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• thats what i think it sounds like. the baby is where it is suppose to be. mine didn't drop down far enough and was right by my hip til i had my c-section. yes it gets hard to walk. and men wonder why pregnant ladies waddle!.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 2:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I am 34 weeks and having the same type of thing...I feel like I'm having an almost constant mix between braxton hicks and really uncomfortable baby movement. I sure hope that this isn't how it's going to be for the next 6 weeks! I feel like I can't even go to the store because I'm so uncomfortable!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 30, 2009