Is it normal?!

So this is my first pregnancy and I am expieriancing some things about my body, some that make me wonder...is it normal?

Like is it normal to pee a little when I sneeze, cough, or gag (when throwing up)?
And I know it's normal for your boobs to leak but how much is normal...last night I work up to a baseball sized wet spot on my shirt! (sorry if any of this is TMI for you ladies)

Veteran moms...did you expeiriance this?
Mommys-to-be...are you going through the same thing?

Help?!

And I am 20 weeks...what other wonders are waiting for me in weeks to come?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The pee is completely normal. I would advise to stock up on panty liners and start wearing them every day. It seems drastic but trust me... when you start leaking mystery fluids you'll be glad you have them. Personally, my boobs didn't leak as soon as yours are, but yours are still completely normal. Get some nipple pads and wear them under your bra so that you don't leak through your shirt. Good luck!!
    wirelessbubbles

Answer by wirelessbubbles at 1:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yes both are ok.
    Anonymous

• ITS ALL NORMAL... I LEAKED EARLY TOO.. DONT WORRY JUST WEAR THINGS TO KEEP YOU DRY LIKE PANTY LINERS/PADS AND BREAST PADS
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 1:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Its normal..My boobs personally didnt leak but I know of alot of people whose leaked as much as you described. And the pee Im sorry to say only gets worse. The last month is the worst but Im sure its worth it once the baby is here!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2009