Which to start with?

My son has been on cereal for about 2 months and I am ready to introduce other foods. Which should I start with, fruits or veggies?

mandylynn19875

Asked by mandylynn19875 at 1:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You will probably get a different answer from everyone, it all depends on what they were told. My pedi suggested veggies first because they are less sweet. If they get used to just sweet stuff then they might reject veggies. I would ask your pedi, but to be honest I don't think it matters what you start with.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I went to the store and bought a couple of jars of all the individual ingredient foods. (we used stage 2..more cost effective, two meals to start with per jar)

Then I put them all in alphabetical order. Started at the beginning and worked my way through. I never totally believed the whole "give fruit first they won't eat their vegetables" thing.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 1:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009