Mom's Night

Just wondering how often the mother's out there get a night all to themselves. And when you do, what do you do with all that time?? LOL. Sometimes I just don't know what to do with myself when I have a few minutes alone!

pamelajqs

Asked by pamelajqs at 1:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm having a mom's night tonight. I'm going out for Mexican with a few of my girl friends. I don't get many chances for mommy time, this is why my Husband is making me go and I really don't want to. If I could have mommy time...I wish I could stay home by myself, take a long hot bath, take a nap, do my nails, eat chocolate...with out kids bothering me! That would be nice. lol
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I don't get the time. I don't feel right getting out by myself for a night. If I'm getting a night without the kids, my hubby better be coming with me! But if I were to ever get a night to myself I would probably read a book and watch a movie
    avpriddis

Answer by avpriddis at 1:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• As sad as it is. I clean. lol I wish I could just rest when having a day or night without the kids but I feel like my mom duties are never done!
    Anonymous

• About once every couple of months, I get to go out alone or with girl friends. My hubby knows its important for me to have some peaceful time just with my friends. We normally will go out for dinner, or go bowling or see a movie. Then I feel recharged the next day and get a lot more things accomplished!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:04 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• The last time I went out was with my cousin to a concert and that was only because she bought the tickets! I don't have too many nights by myself since SO and I both work, me during the day and him at night.
    Anonymous

• I never get a night without the hubby and kids. But, if i did, I would curl up with a big bowl of chocolate ice cream and watch "Dirty Dancing" or "Ghost".
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 2:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Wouldnt that be nice lol I use to have those days when I lived closer to my parents. Well I use to to have an evening out for dinner with the ladies or sometimes I would do a R & R where I would light aromatherapy candles around the bathroom turn on some jazz and take a relaxing shower, followed by a delicious pick up meal eaten on my best dishes, some nice wine, indulge in expensive chocolates and either read a good book or watch a movie....those were the days lol
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 4:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2009