Did your breast pain go away?

I am 7 weeks pregnant and had breast pain for about a week which i know is normal but then it went away. Is this normal? With my first I had pain like the whole time. I nursed her for 17 months and she is now 28 months. Could that have something to do with it?

hotmomma8869

Asked by hotmomma8869 at 2:06 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its all normal - every pregnancy is different. With my first I only had sore boobs in the first trimester and again after the baby was born. I just found out I'm pregnant again and I don't have sore boobs at all yet.
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yep I'm out of my first trimester now - and my breast pain went away about a week ago. Who knows if I'll get it back though.
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 3:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Its very normal..My boobs started to hurt when i got pregnant and went away at 9 weeks
    Anonymous