is it normal to have bad stomach pains at 10 weeks ?

mommymindaz09

Asked by mommymindaz09 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would say yes your body is getting ready to form your baby don't over do yourself in the beginning if it gets worse call the doc and she wat they say
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• if they're bad call your doctor.or emergency room.
    BubbysMom208

Answer by BubbysMom208 at 2:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• yes its ok i mean i fu see bleeding then go to the hospital but remmeber your ovaries uterus its getting bigger by the day . so of course youll feel some type of pressure and pain. its all normal baby girl.. been there .
    glow201

Answer by glow201 at 2:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I just passed 10 weeks myself and I would sometimes get jabbing pains in my right side. I wasn't surprised to hear I ovulated out of my right side, that's the side I've been feeling all of the pain or small cramping. I don't know if that has anything to do with where I ovulated though. Anyhow, pains aren't listed on most websites or info sheets.. but my doctor said my case was okay and normal. Check with your doctor though...
    preggoandfat

Answer by preggoandfat at 2:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• depends on the kind of pains you're talking about...are they dull, sharp, intermittent? are the continuous or do they come and go? any bleeding?
    staci1103

Answer by staci1103 at 2:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• eptopic pregnancy or something else
    Anonymous