Advice for a new mom traveling with a baby? (By herself!)

Hi, I'm going across the country to see my family.
I've never traveled with a little one before. So i'm wondering what are some do's or don't's when going on an airplane.

Are there still rules on liquids? My daughter is on formula now. My SIL suggested putting extra Powdered formula in those gallon ziplocks for easy storage, investing in a lightweight stroller, & using a backpack for a diaper bag.

Are there any procedures? I know i'll need to check in my car seat/base. Anything good to know? Does anyone work at an airport???

My daughter will be 11months when it's time to go... anything helpful is gratefully welcomed!! Personal experiences.. anything!!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Travel

• I now you can take formula with you but I think you have to keep it in the container it came in. I would also make sure she is sucking on something when you take off or land, a bottle or pacifier. Take some snacks and entertainment for her. I'm sure theres more I just can't think of them right now...
    Anonymous