I know Im childish but does anyone else read the Twilight series?

THEY ARE SO GOOD!!! Dont tell me how bad they suck either because if you think that they do you obviously havent read one. lol

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 2:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I DO !! I'm not afraid to say it.I have read the books twice already and plan to read them over and over again.I also have seen the movie a bunch. I LOVE THE BOOKS AND THE MOVIE !! I can't wait for New Moon to come out.
    razorbackfan

Answer by razorbackfan at 3:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I'm about to read the first one, my 10 year old just got done with it and he's on the second one now.... read on!
    MrsG423

Answer by MrsG423 at 3:02 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• i haven't read them but loved the movie
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I've read the series twice (both times I read all 4 books within a week! I loved it that much) and wholly enjoyed it :~) The movie wasn't so fab, but if you've read the books it makes the movies tolerable. Even so, I still can't wait for the second movie to come out!
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 3:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• You know, when it comes to book, my definition of "childish" is anyone who won't read a good book simply because it is a "child's" book. To me, that is narrow-minded and silly. A good story is a good story, regardless of the original target age of the book.

I haven't read this series myself (yet) but I've read Harry Potter, Artemis Fowl, and just about everything by Tamora Pierce. "The Hobbit" was written for this age range too. There are TONS of good books in the junior high and young adult sections. As an added bonus, they are easier to pick up and read in short snatches when watching a toddler play at the park or when sitting up at 3am waiting for that same toddler to fall back asleep.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:11 PM on Mar. 30, 2009