Have you ever . . .

forgot your clothes in the washing machine until hours later? I went back just now to get them out, and P.U.!! Didn't take them long to start to smell!!

Also, have you ever forgotten to put soap in the dishwasher? LOL. That's one I do all the time.

jennijune_21

Asked by jennijune_21 at 2:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The other day I started a load of laundry. Put the clothes in the machine with the soap turned on the water and left. I went back in a hour later when the dryer buzzed just to realize that I did not close the lid on the washer and it was filled with water. It was a really bad day. I had had about 2 hours of sleep the day before and had been spring cleaning all day long ugghhh
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 3:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• No, I am funny about clothes in the washer, but my in laws are infamous for that!! Drives us nuts, they go on vacation with clothes in the washer and then call us to drive over and put them in the dryer.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My SO is constantly doing this! I'll go to put clothes in and there will be a load of wet laundry from a day ago. Or he'll put them in the washer and not start it so they are just sitting there chillin waitin for someone to turn the machine on...
    Anonymous

• My washer is right next to my kitchen so it is easy to remember- the doors to the washer alcove will be open. For the dishwasher, I haven't done that, but I've heard that you should wash a load from time to time without detergent anyway to rinse out the dishwasher residue that builds up. So see, you are doing the right thing without even knowing it. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 3:05 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Thanks for reminding me, I have to start the dishwasher!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 3:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Nope, considering we don't have a washer or dryer set up so we go to laundromats. No dishwasher so we do them by hand. But when I did live with my dad who had a washer and dryer, I threw my clothes in the dryer as soon as they were done washing. I hate leaving stuff in there.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• LOL!! Great responses!!
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Yes but my biggie is putting soap in the dishwasher and not turning it on ugghhh!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:45 PM on Mar. 30, 2009