ok so my 2 older boys were practicing their writing when my youngest comes over and snatches a pencil from them and before they came to get me he managed to get the eraser of the pencil- i cant find it anywhere and its not in his mouth or hands and i dont know if he swallowed it or not- but if he did- do u think hell be ok? my docs office is already closed and im kinda freaking here- hes not choking or anything- do u think it will just come out with everything else?
Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)
Answer by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2009
As the old saying goes, this too will pass. It's not going to be digested and he didn't choke so he should be fine.
Answer by teamquinn at 3:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2009
Answer by kaycee14 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2009
Answer by NewMommyin06 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 3:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on Mar. 30, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 4:13 PM on Mar. 30, 2009