ugh......

ok so my 2 older boys were practicing their writing when my youngest comes over and snatches a pencil from them and before they came to get me he managed to get the eraser of the pencil- i cant find it anywhere and its not in his mouth or hands and i dont know if he swallowed it or not- but if he did- do u think hell be ok? my docs office is already closed and im kinda freaking here- hes not choking or anything- do u think it will just come out with everything else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• You'll know it's close to passing if he bounces when he falls on his tush!

LOL
    Anonymous

• As the old saying goes, this too will pass. It's not going to be digested and he didn't choke so he should be fine.

teamquinn

Answer by teamquinn at 3:17 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It will be fine. It's small and will just pass right on through.
    Remember, when in doubt, call poision control... 1-800-222-1222
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It should pass just fine. As long as he did not choke and is feeling ok, he will be fine.
    Kids swallow some of the craziest things, I would try not to worry too much.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• He will be just fine.
    Anonymous

• It's fine, just check his nose and ears for it. Sometimes kids like to put things in odd places. Yesterday my toddler found a toothpick and started to put it in her ear! Luckily I got to her first. LIke others said, if he swallowed it, it will pass.
    Anonymous

• ok! never mind everyone! thanks for the feedback but i found the eraser lol it rolled under the ottoman in the living room! u know how those freak out moments go! lol especially with toddlers in the house! thanks again!
    Anonymous