Daycare & or legit work from home?

I'm pregnant & due in October. I'm going to eventually need to find a daycare for my baby but daycare is expensive, I don't think I'll able to afford it. This will be my second child, my mom used to take care of my 1st child but she recently had a seizure & can no longer take care of my child nor will she probably be able to take care of my future baby. If I can't afford daycare I was thinking of staying at home & working from home any suggestions for any legit work at home jobs or how to get daycare assistance that I can afford?

bri09

Asked by bri09 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Money & Work

• I actually just had my daughter on January 7, and I was looking for a job working from home as well. I found a job that IS NOT a scam (thank God!), and it pays good money. I have a website that you can visit for more information. It's www.workathomeunited.com/ReginaS
    MissRegina

Answer by MissRegina at 3:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I hate the idea of daycare... The one I was in as a child used to lock kids in the closet for time out... Needless to say, I'm not sending my boys to any daycare... So i had to find something to do from home. If you start now you could have a great income by the time you have your baby!

I'm with Ameriplan. I also have 2 little boys under 3 that I get to be home with every day. It's work but it's worth it! Find out what we are all about and what we do by listening to the audio at www.DailyChecksAtHome.com and then make sure you request your interview with me at www.Request-Interview.info I'll give you a call, answer your questions and get you on your way to financial freedom at home!

ttys!
    Sabrina M Bowen
    Regional Sales Director, Ameriplan
    www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I also run a co-op website with an ever growing list of legit wah businesses and jobs you should check out. And check back soon, I have more to post soon!

www.Sabrinas-Closet.info

Good Luck in your search!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 4:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Check out my website, you'll find all kinds of free work at home programs. http://freewebs.com/free2workathome

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I am a stay home Mom to 4 great kids. I am teamed up with a 100% "GREEN" wellness company. I am currently looking for some business partners that would like to work, full time or part time, from home. It's a great way to supplement or even replace income. There is no selling, no parties, no cold calling, no stocking or delivering of inventory and we are not MLM. You have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so there is no risk!! Request information from my website www.familiesrok.com. Then we can set up a short 30 minute appointment and discuss all the details. There is no way I could put my kids in daycare. I mean the cost alone would break me, but to be away from them would kill me. I'm sure you will want to be with your new baby and your other child as much as possible. Just check it out and let me know.
    tneeley

Answer by tneeley at 5:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Sure I list hundreds of legit jobs on my site. Good Luck and I hope you find something soon.

Work Home Career Kit

pregnant belly

TinaLynnLove

Answer by TinaLynnLove at 5:54 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Why don't you open your own daycare from home?
    Anonymous

• checj out www.tgw247.com   Great money if you are willing to work.

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 2:37 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

•  

I am a work from home mom and I am partnered with a Wellness company that distributes eco-friendly products. My daughter has never gone to daycare because I found a real work from home job. I do not sell. I do receive a check once a month. I do have a website that you could go to if interested......

http://www.iluvwhatido.com  

This company is a member of the Better Business Bureau.

cstewart0402

Answer by cstewart0402 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• You can apply for state assistance for daycare. But if I where you, I would try to find a way to stay home with your babies. I have found a business that has worked for me it is called my world plus. It is a discount membership site with over 600 name brand stores.The stores offer awesome savings, and pay cash back for shopping online. Plus they have an amazing compensation plan for referring people to shop online. I spend 1-2 hours a day working(it doesn't even feel like work, because most of the time I have a baby on my lap). I love it! There are No meetings, No selling, No inventories, No cold calling. There is a lot of money to be made just by changing where you shop! You won't get rich over night, but you could be making enough money to stay home by October. Take a look! If you have any questions just let me know.
    http://AmmyWilkins.MyWorldResults.com
    zipitty

Answer by zipitty at 1:20 PM on Apr. 3, 2009