What is the worst consensual sex you've ever had?

Anyone have any bad one night stands? Or has anyone had a boyfriend who did something really wacky in the bedroom? Or has anyone had just really boring sex with a person they thought would be good at sex? Share!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:23 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Relationships

• Once I had an encounter with a guy who was unsure of his sexuality. Yeah, there was lots of crying (his) and frustration (mine).
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 3:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Countless! LOL..where to start?

Hhmm..most disappointing would probably be the time I had 2 really hot guys with me...We had some drinks, some laughs and decided to move it into the bedroom...Well, we all got naked and were fooling around and one of them passed out (too much to drink I guess) and then the other one should've passed out cause he was too drunk to get it up! `sigh` So I had 2 hot drunk men in my bed that were useless and took up MY sleeping space! Grrrr! LOL....I did wake them up and make them go sleep on the couch though! LOL
    ozarkgirl3

Answer by ozarkgirl3 at 3:47 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• This guy I met on campus. Right before he took my panties off, he looked up at me and very seriously asked "You aren't menstruating are you?" I was stunned. Like what the hell kind of women have you been sleeping with pal?? To top it off he was a talker!! He kept saying the most corny things while he was spasming on top of me. He said things like "Do you like that, I like that." and "Come on, come on, come on" I wanted to say "where the hell are we going???" He bit me really hard too! He was done in about three minuets, and I swear I cracked a rib from stifling laughs. Then he stalked me for a week. Urg. It was horrible, and hilarious all at once.
    Rexanna

Answer by Rexanna at 3:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• There was this guy we called NRA boy . . .

*shudder*

I felt NOTHING. I mean NOTHING down there the whole time. It was AWFUL!

jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I'm not a one night stand girl typically... but one night a friend of my brother's was determined to get in the vehicle and go somewhere for more beer (he was already very drunk) and I slept with him to keep him from drinking and driving... that's the worst consensual sex case I've ever had... because I really didn't want to do it, but I was so afraid he'd end up dead or hurting someone (my Dad had died from drinking and driving so I was a bit irrational that night). Sad part is, I'm not even sure I remember that idiot's name... and I haven't spoken to him since that night (nearly 2 decades ago), odds are he didn't learn anything that night but I did lol
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 4:03 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHA. no comment.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Ugh, my 1st time.. he was all into it moaning and all the crap and I just kinda was like "..um is it in yet?" -- thinking that in my head! HAHA
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• My entire sex life with my ex husband...............boringgggggggggggggggg....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• The worst sex was with the hottest guy I ever dated! He was soooo good looking that I didn't really care how different we were. It didn't help that I had no sex for monts. Well it was just bad. That's all I remember. lol But he was nice hahahaha!

Aliciatron you have to share your story now. I KNOW you've got some juicy ones. lmao
    alismommy2

Answer by alismommy2 at 5:16 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Probably the time a guy knew when I was about to have an orgasm and he told me to sit on his face. That kinda threw me off and the big O was gone!
    Anonymous