Does anyone know how to do scrapbooking

cotweety32

Asked by cotweety32 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Um well there are lots of ways to do it really. Its kind of like asking how to paint a picture. There are many techniques, styles, tools, creative imagination...its all up to you!
    You could look up your local scrapbooking and craft stores for classes though so they can teach you some basics.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 3:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Go to a craft store and get some supplies and just go to town! I love it! There are A LOT of websites with great ideas on how to do certain things. Sometimes you can find a book with coordinating paper and stuff like that if you are doing a baby album or something like that. Just google scrapbooking and you can get ideas and tips too!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 4:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I do the traditional scrap booking and now I am doing digital scrap booking! I love the products from Creative Memories if you are interested please PM me!

lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 7:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• There are lots of ways to scrapbook. It's important to journal and let your creativity flow. If you're not feeling too creative, there are lots of products out there that take care of the creative side, and let you focus on preserving your memories.
    JTLMOMMY

Answer by JTLMOMMY at 1:04 PM on Mar. 31, 2009

• Scrapbooking is a progressive craft. The more you do, the more you learn. There are a lot of supplies that are needed to begin (album, pages, glue, cutters, papers, stickers, embellishments, etc). The best way (imo) to get started for a beginner is to get a scrapbooking kit which is sold at Walmart or most any craft store. It can get to be quite an investment, or it can be as simple as you want. We have local scrapbooking stores in our town who offer classes and "crops" where you can get together with other scrapbookers to get tips and suggestions and help from. Our church has even started a scrapbooking group, so I would suggest that you check out the resources in your town locally and visit a scrapbook store. They are everywhere! Happy Scrapping!!!!.
    mypookiesma

Answer by mypookiesma at 3:28 PM on Apr. 1, 2009

• I suggest for you to take a scrapbooking class at the local adult school.You would probalby learn alot.Good luck!
    monica-alvarez

Answer by monica-alvarez at 5:23 PM on Apr. 8, 2009

• hI THANK YOU FOR ALL THE RESPONSES ON HERE.Sorry about the caps and so is there anybody that goes to the thornton scrap store at all and it is by target and whole foods.
    cotweety32

Answer by cotweety32 at 4:05 PM on Apr. 10, 2009

• There is no wrong way to scrapbook that is the best part. Hope you find some people close to you to work with it's always funner with friends
    alisalamb

Answer by alisalamb at 4:55 PM on Apr. 22, 2009