do you

like the taste of your mans cum?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:27 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Eww...I can't even stand the smell of cum.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 3:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• NO WAY! YUCK!
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 3:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Noooo . . .
    jennijune_21

Answer by jennijune_21 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I DON'T MIND IT!!!
    Anonymous

• i like the way it taste he ate lifesavor gummies for a few days then he cummed in my mouth and it tasted like it if he some kind of candy then his cum taste like that
    Anonymous

• Eww, no, which is why I do not perform oral hardly ever. Can't stand the thought of that stuff in my mouth. And that doesn't just go for DH. I never did for any of my boyfriends cause the thought creeped me out. Now, if DH puts on a flavored condom, he may get lucky. But he's only done that like twice cause condoms are so teenage, IMHO. We don't like to use them.
    Kaci_Eden

Answer by Kaci_Eden at 3:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Its not bad but its not good either.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 4:46 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Its not really the taste I cant stand its the texture.  My best friend and I were talking about this the other day.  Even if it tasted like chocolate we still would  hate it becasue of the texture.

Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 5:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• salty snot,uh-no!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• It reminds me of a reverse loogie. I've never had my husband's, but the two or three guys that did cum in my mouth tasted the same and it is a taste I will never forget, nor will I desire to have in my mouth again. It tastes like it smells and does not stop spurting..ugh..gagging now.
    Anonymous