"Breast ?" Is this normal or should I be worried?

I use to love breast stimulation, but now it doesn't feel right. He hasn't changed what he does but I almost have no feeling or it feels uncomfortable. There isn't really pain, just nothing. I don't know if the fact that I haven't had a period since November but they feel thicker almost. I have done some research online but I can't find anything about this problem. Has anyone else dealt with this or know anything about it?

Bizarre.Beauty

Asked by Bizarre.Beauty at 3:34 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Health

• why havent you had a period since november?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:36 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• you should see a good obgyn. From their you can see a gyn specialist and a breast specialist. Could you be preggers?
    Anonymous

• Don't know about the period. Last they said was I just wasn't ovulating. I don't have insurance and am waiting on a disablilty to be approved. I am not pregnant. I do a test from time to time just to make sure.
    Bizarre.Beauty

Answer by Bizarre.Beauty at 3:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• When you're not ovulating, it usually means you're in the menopause stage. Hormones will wreak havoc on the body and yes, it can affect your breasts. Talk to your doc - the pros will have the best answer/reassurance. Good luck!
    Anonymous