Way tmi?

Ok i am 28 years old just had a c-section 3 months ago. Well when I poop there is some blood on the tissue is this normal or should I be concered? Has anyone had this? I have had a stomach ache on and off the last couple days. My dd was in the hospital and thought maybe it was stress and exaustion? Sorry this is way tmi just concerened

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Health

• probably hemmr. even though you had a section. it can certainly be a virus too. If it continues see your doctor.
    Anonymous

• you could just be cleaning your slef to hard
    Anonymous

• When you are going to the bathroom, do you strain and push a lot or does it come out easily? If so, you might be tearing something from trying to push it out. You might try increasing your fiber or maybe try a stool softener regularly and see if that helps.

DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:49 PM on Mar. 30, 2009