Who is the babys father? (no bashing..)

Okay,
Well me and my boyfriend (father of first child) broke up back in Oct. Well I started going out with this other guy which I choose not to name.. But one day I went to his house (and this was like.. December.. 3-9 some time I can not remeber exact date) but anyways.. this guy goes down on me and litterally makes me have sex with him until I fought him enough to wear he stopped and I left. I had my period Dec 12 and it lasted until Dec 17 and then I got back with my ex and we had sex on the 19th and then again on the 25th of December.
Now Im 15 weeks pregnant and my due date is September 18th 2009
Im just wondering if this is my babys fathers kid again?
( I hope it is.. I choose not to even talk or even see the other guy)

CaptainTubTub

Asked by CaptainTubTub at 3:53 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Pregnancy

• should be your ex that u got back with (dec 19 & 25) i got preggo in dec & am due sept 4th so good luck with that
    Anonymous

• I would assume so, considering you had a period AFTER you were with the other guy.
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 3:56 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Unless you had sex with the other guy again..It's not likely his since you had your period after the two of you hooked up.
    Anonymous

• If you had a period after the sex with the "other guy" then you should be okay. It is probably the ex's baby. You can go to babycenter.com and put in your due date and it can give you a conception date.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 3:57 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I think its your guy's good luck!!
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 3:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Its prob your boyfriend, but to make sure when the baby is born i would get a DNA test to make 100% its his or the other guys. Good luck
    HuntersMama09

Answer by HuntersMama09 at 3:59 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• banging head into wall

Anonymous

• Count back 38 weeks from your due date.
    Anonymous

• I'd be willing to bet that this child is fathered by your ex - not your fling. By the way, don't feel bad for it. You two were broken up and everyone handles that in different ways.
    Lilbeamercomin

Answer by Lilbeamercomin at 4:07 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• kinda in the same boat I was in a realtionship with this guy i got my period around october 21 or 22nd okaii then i remember sometime between november 2nd-4th i had sex with him. we took a break i got with my ex november the 8th we had sex on the 8th and 9th so now me and my orginal guy from the first few days of november are back together and he knows the truth but we are really pulling for this little boy to be his im due july 29th and the doctor said that i mave have concived around the 4th but im not 100% sure. can anyone shed some light
    allei100

Answer by allei100 at 4:22 PM on Mar. 30, 2009