• In the Spotlight:

I HOPE YOU DONT THINK I AM STUPID BUT I HAVE SEVERAL QUESTIONS!!!

PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT WHEN AM I SUPPOSE TO OVULATE THE FIRST DAY OF MY LAST PERIOD WAS MAERCH 16 I WENT OFF THE MONDAY AFTER SO IT LAST FOR 7 DAYS.I HAVE BEEN HAVING SEX EVERYDAY WELL EVERY OTHER DAY COULD IT BE POSSIABLE I MAY BE PREGNANT.I TOOK AN OVULATION STRIP TEST DAY BY DAY THE ONE U URINATE ON BUT IT KEEP SHOWING A LIGHT LINE SAYING I AM NOT OVULATING COULD THAT BE WRONG.WHAT ARE TH CHANCES THAT I COULD BE PREGNANT.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:00 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You ovulate 14 days after your period ends
    NicholeAT

Answer by NicholeAT at 4:01 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• calculate when your period is supposed to come for the following month then count back 15 days and thats the day you ovulate. you only go by 14 days after your period started if you have a perfect 28 day cycle every month. Also, ovulation tests never gave me a positive and i got pregnant.
    CaityMarie

Answer by CaityMarie at 4:29 PM on Mar. 30, 2009