Have you tried this peanut butter natural Jif Yet?

It looks good I am sure kids will love it at first I thought chocolate was added but I guess it is just the jar and lid that make it look that way. (kind of a brown color)

Does anyone know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah they tricked you with the color, haha. I haven't tried that one but I'm sure it's good. We buy Natures Basket organic peanut butter and it's really good.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I saw the ad for it and saw in fine print where it says it contains only 90% peanuts.

I really like the Costco brand organic peanut butter. Contains peanuts and salt and that's it!
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 4:28 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• I've seen gourmet peanut butter at the store, like chocolate pb or marshmallow pb, but at the price they're asking I always pass it up lol. Haven't tried this new stuff yet
    MagicToenail

Answer by MagicToenail at 4:41 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Well I just read someones journal about that new Jif. It's not all natural I guess. Only 90% peanuts and I forgot what else. Go to their web site and check it out. You really have to read labels. Why I prefer organic in most foods.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 30, 2009

• Is the natural stuff gritty?
    happy1mom

Answer by happy1mom at 5:18 PM on Mar. 30, 2009