Can they do this?!?!?

My son plays baseball and we ordered all that he needed for his team. I placed an order for a jacket with the teams logo and his number. I ordered a Large youth but was told am I sure I want this size because a M Youth will fit him perfect. Anyway going by what they said I went ahead and changed it to a M youth. Well when we finally recieved the jacket :( I was very dissapointed and told them I did not like they way it fit him it looked small on him not to mention the jacket was made in poor quality of material I was not too happy. But I let it go. I called the place where they ordered the teams stuff and they told me it is against the law to print any team logo's (I just wanted to buy another one I wasn't asking for an exchange) They said they can't do it :( $30.00 bucks it cost me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Mar. 30, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Talk to the coach and/or someone in the league about it. Explain the situation.

Yes, the place that printed the jackets can refuse to do it. Licensing agreements being what they are...if they have an agreement (contract) to print logos for a team or specific group, there can be a problem doing it for an individual. You should be able to have the situation fixed going through the league, though.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 5:39 AM on Mar. 31, 2009

• just ask the coach to arrange the order for you.
    Skyler11978

Answer by Skyler11978 at 4:35 PM on Mar. 30, 2009